For All Candidates
- DTE Allotment letter (Printout) (if applicable)
- SSC (Std. X) Mark sheet
- HSC (Std. XII) Mark Sheet / or Equivalent (if applicable)
- Diploma Mark sheet (Final Year)
- School Leaving / Transfer Certificate
- Equivalence Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Nationality Certificate (if Nationality is not mentioned on School Leaving / Transfer Certificate)
- AADHAR Card (Photo Copy)
As Per Reuirement
- GAP Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Caste / Tribe validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non creamy layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2023 (if applicable)
- Eligibility Certificate for Economically Weaker Section (if applicable)
- Maharashtra State Type - A Candidates
Domicile Certificate OR Birth Certificate mentioning place of Birth OR School Leaving Certificate mentioning Place of Birth OR Community, Nativity & Date of Birth Certificate.
- Maharashtra State Type - B Candidates
Domicile certificate of Father or Mother of Candidate indicating that he / she is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra State Type - C Candidate
Certificate from the Employer in Proforma–A stating that Father or Mother of the Candidate who is a Central Government/Government of India undertaking employee is presently posted in/outside Maharashtra.
- Maharashtra State Type - D Candidate
Certificate from the Employer in Proforma B–1, stating that Father or Mother of the Candidate who is a Maharashtra State Government or Maharashtra State Government undertaking employee. OR Undertaking along with documentary evidences from the retired employees stating the Place of Settlement in Proforma– B2
- Maharashtra State Type - E Candidates Maharashtra Karnataka disputed border area Candidates
Certificate stating that Candidate belongs to the disputed border area in Proforma–G1. And Certificate stating that the mother tongue of the Candidate is Marathi in Proforma–G2
- Ex-Servicemen (Def - 1)
Defence Service Certificate Proforma–C. And Domicile Certificate of Father / Mother who is an ex-service personnel is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
- Active Domicile Defence Candidates (Def - 2)
Defence service Certificate Proforma–C. And Domicile certificate of Father / Mother who is Active Defence Service person is domiciled in the State of Maharashtra.
- Active Non Domicile Defence candidates (Def - 3)
Defence Service Certificate Proforma–C And Certificate from the Employer in the Proforma–D stating that Father/Mother of the candidate who is an active defence service person presently posted in Maharashtra. OR Certificate from the Employer in the Proforma–E stating that Father/Mother of the candidate who is an Active Defence Service Person and has retained the family in his previous place of posting in Maharashtra.
- Person With Disability Candidates [PWD]
PWD Medical Certificate issued by Civil Surgeon of the District Hospital & or Approved Medical Board / or All India Institute established by Central Government Competent to certify the Disability. And Domicile Certificate of the candidate from the State of Maharashtra. OR Birth Certificate Mentioning the Place of Birth which is in Maharashtra. OR School Leaving certificate of the candidate Indicating place of Birth in the State of Maharashtra.
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrant Candidates
Certificate of posting in case of defence and Government servants in Proforma–J OR Certificate of stay in refugee camp for those staying in camp in Proforma–K OR Certificate stating that the candidate belongs to displaced family in Proforma–L
- Certificate for Orphan Candidates
Orphan Certificate issued by Competent Authority. These candidate claiming reservation under this quota as per G.R.No OCC-2011/C.N.212/Desk-3 Woman and Child Development Department, Mantralaya Mumbai 400032 dated 2nd April 2018 will produce Orphan Certificate from Regional Deputy Commissioner, Woman and Child Development.
ALL DOCUMENTS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED IN ORIGINAL IN THE ABOVE SEQUENCE ALONG WITH 5 SETS OF ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF EACH AND 2 PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS
IMPORTANT:-STUDENTS SHOULD CARRY SCANNED COPIES OF ALL ORIGNAL DOCMUNTS IN PENDRIVE.
DTE Letter regarding the required certificates for admission for the academic year 2021-22.